This has probably been the worst day of our mission. It has rained off and on all day and we are running out of people to see. I guess I felt discouraged but we did go out to one of the members, Sister Bray. She has a word of wisdom problem but doesn’t think that any knows about it. We both came home smelling like tobacco and had to put all our clothes in the wash. She is a very sweet lady. She feed us and you should have seen our plates, over flowing. My eyes went really big. We both eat most of it but there was enough there to feed two more people. However, it tasted very good. She comes to our family home evening on Monday afternoons. Her son is taking the missionary lessons and smokes. I think that they both need to quit. She gave me two blouses that are really pretty. We were glad that we went out this evening. It’s always lifts our spirits to be serving.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
19 August
This has probably been the worst day of our mission. It has rained off and on all day and we are running out of people to see. I guess I felt discouraged but we did go out to one of the members, Sister Bray. She has a word of wisdom problem but doesn’t think that any knows about it. We both came home smelling like tobacco and had to put all our clothes in the wash. She is a very sweet lady. She feed us and you should have seen our plates, over flowing. My eyes went really big. We both eat most of it but there was enough there to feed two more people. However, it tasted very good. She comes to our family home evening on Monday afternoons. Her son is taking the missionary lessons and smokes. I think that they both need to quit. She gave me two blouses that are really pretty. We were glad that we went out this evening. It’s always lifts our spirits to be serving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment